As a Mathematics Coach, or "Results Counselor," you will work directly with parents and students to empower children with mathematics. Coaching parents involves helping parents to be good mathematics coaches to their students within our system. Coaching students involves helping the student to understand mathematics concepts and believing in their ability to perform. A person that fulfills this position is required to answer FAQs, demonstrate the product, handle transactional duties such as cancellation or refunds and all other customer communications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Master the Customer Experience including providing coaching for mathematics and answers to questions via video, phone, email, and chat.
- Provide mathematics coaching advise via video to parents whose children need help progressing in the software.
- Provide support to parents and students to help them achieve results within our system through coaching, tutoring, and explaining features.
- Work with escalations and communicate effectively customer concerns.
- Monitor online accounts and respond appropriately.
- Provide a high quality of work and integrity at all times guided by established KPIs.
- Effectively document software defects for other teams to resolve.
- Communicate in real-time with customers, your teammates, management, and other departments.
- Communicate processes change suggestions or issues an challenges you are currently facing.
- Assist with additional tasks such as document writing or creating presentations as needed
- Collaborate on creative and technical tasks to help further the reach of the company
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
- Speaking — Enjoys talking to people and helping them find the best solutions.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Written Communication — Communicating with people thoroughly and succinctly with the intention of helping resolve the question or issue.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic and algebra, and their applications.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
Minimum Salary: $15